Last update: 29/05/2018
2. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics (Google Analytics)
- To store your preferences
We use both persistent and session cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
4. What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
5. Will the European Cocoa Association change this Cookies Policy?
We are constantly trying to improve our website and services, so we may need to change this Cookies Policy from time to time as well. We will alert you to material changes by placing a notice on our website and/or by sending you an email (if you have registered your e-mail details with us) when we are required to do so by applicable law. You can see when this Cookies Policy was last updated by checking the date at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Cookies Policy.
6. Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/