7th EU-Africa Business Forum 2022
16 février 2022
Dear, The 7TH EU-AFRICA BUSINESS FORUM (EABF22), centered on BUILDING STRONGER VALUE CHAINS FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH AND DECENT JOBS will take place in Brussels physically on 16-17 February 2022 (subject to applicable COVID related restrictions) and online during the whole week of 14 February. It will be held back-to-back with the Heads of State’s and Governments Africa-EU Summit on 17-18 February. EABF22 will be organised in the framework of the Africa-Europe Week featuring a rich series of events with civil society, youth and other key actors of Africa-EU relations. Co-organised by the European Commission and the African Union Commission together with key EU and African business organisations, the forum will welcome EU and AU Commissioners, top-level policy makers and senior business leaders from the two continents. EABF22 will also be strategically supported by a number of EU and African institutions, such as European Investment Bank, the African Development Bank, Afreximbank and the European Development Financial Institutions, as well as the Africa Europe Foundation. ________________________________________________________________________________________________
YOU CAN REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND THE EABF2022 FORUM ________________________________________________________________________________________________
AS A PARTICIPANT, you will have the opportunity to engage with high-level decision-makers policy reforms with implications for EU-Africa trade and investment relations, as well as explore new business opportunities, and in particular:
– ATTEND HIGH LEVEL PANELS with the participation of senior political and business figures will cover strategic areas of business, trade and investment cooperation between Europe and Africa
– JOIN WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS up to 100 workshops and seminars on key topics supporting the development of EU-Africa relationship (hybrid and virtual events).
– ATTEND EXCLUSIVE SMALL-SCALE MEETINGS bringing together businesses and governments (B2B; B2G).
– NETWORK WITH PEERS meet and mingle with likeminded individuals and organisations online and in person.
– VISIT ONLINE AND PHYSICAL BOOTHS held by professional organisations and institutions.
All of this, and more, is detailed in the attached EABF22 brochure.
Enabling the deployment and scaling-up of sustainable value chains offers immense business, trade, investment & employment opportunities for our two continents. It is therefore crucial for you to let us know your interest in attending EABF22. You can also participate even more actively, for instance by having a booth at the Trade Fair. Professional organisations and Institutions can become Partner of EABF22. Should you be interested, you will find more information and the registration link in the brochure.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AT EABF22!
H.E. Albert Muchanga African Union Commissioner for Economic Development, Trade, Industry and Mining Jutta Urpilainen European Commissioner for International Partnerships